HealthARCH Program Opportunity
The Florida Department of Health’s Children’s Medical Services and the University of Central Florida College of Medicine’s HealthARCH (HealthARCH) have partnered to engage health system organizations with one-on-one technical assistance to assist eligible pediatric and family medicine NCQA recognized patient centered medical homes (PCMH) achieve an additional level of recognition, Distinction in Behavioral Health Integration (BHI). This NCQA distinction program provides eligible health systems with personalized assistance from HealthARCH to navigate the NCQA Distinction process.
Getting Started: Provider Readiness Survey
As part of the provider community outreach and recruiting process, HealthARCH is conducting a survey of organizations to better understand their readiness for participation.
The survey is available for providers to complete at the following link.
Behavioral Health Hubs
Florida Department of Health Children’s Medical Services Title V Program has established seven regional Behavioral Health Hubs around the state that are available to assist providers with pediatric patient mental health services in support of pursuing the Distinction in Behavioral Health Integration.
- University of South Florida’s Florida Center for Behavioral Health Improvements and Solutions https://floridabhcenter.org/
- Florida State University’s College of Medicine Center for Behavioral Health Integration https://med.fsu.edu/behavioralhealthintegration/home and their partner the Tallahassee Pediatric Behavioral Health Center https://wholechildleon.org/bhnavigation/
- University of Florida’s Department of Psychiatry, Division of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry https://bhh.psychiatry.ufl.edu/
- University of Miami’s Miller School of Medicine Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences https://med.miami.edu/departments/psychiatry/divisions-and-programs/child-and-adolescent-psychiatry
- Florida International University’s Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health https://medicine.fiu.edu/about/departments/psychiatry-and-behavioral-health/clinical-services/clinical-service-contracts/index.html