TRANSITIONING TO ELECTRONIC HEALTH RECORDS
The use of electronic health record (EHR) systems has become widespread and it’s changing the way physicians deliver healthcare. The demand for organizations to be more efficient and patient-centered means being able to leverage technology to eliminate redundancies, reduce errors and manage daily operations effectively. In today’s evolving healthcare environment, it’s essential for providers to stay current with technology.
MANAGE YOUR DATA
Don’t get left behind when it comes to Health IT. Go digital now – Medicare reimbursement penalties went into effect in January 2015, and will continue to increase annually. Prepare your practice for value based reimbursement models. Let the HealthARCH team of experts help you streamline operations and reduce expenses with EHR evaluation, selection and implementation.
BENEFITS OF ELECTRONIC HEALTH RECORD SYSTEMS
• Coordinated Care – share lab results and communicate with other providers to coordinate care more easily
• Saves Time – ePrescriptions go directly to the pharmacy electronically
• Reduces Errors – ePrescriptions are easier to read & the system informs doctors of possible drug interactions
• Faster Service – records can be accessed through a few clicks on your computer or tablet
• Efficiency – it’s digital, no more lost or misplaced paper records
• Improves Care – patients can review records during appointments and get reminders for tests
• Security – everything is electronic, so they are safe from fire and floods
We know every organization is different. Our account managers spend time getting to know your organization, your workflow, and your needs for a customized hands-on approach. We will create a work plan specific to your organization. A dedicated account manager will be assigned to you to advise and guide you through the entire EHR selection and adoption process.
HOW HEALTHARCH CAN HELP
Our healthcare professionals are informed and trained in the latest policies and changes in health care reform. We work directly with government Health IT agencies including the Office of the National Coordinator, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, and Florida’s Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) to keep you up-to-date on how new policies can affect your organization.
- Personalized plan to suit the needs of your organization
- Assessment and project management support
- Electronic Health Record system evaluation, selection and implementation
Contact HealthARCH today for your FREE initial consultation.
To learn more about our services, email email@example.com or call 407.266.4000.