HealthARCH Program Opportunity
The Florida Department of Health’s Children’s Medical Services and the University of Central Florida College of Medicine’s HealthARCH (HealthARCH) have partnered to create an innovative, statewide learning and improvement collaborative focused on the adoption of the Patient Centered Medical Home Model (PCMH). The PCMH model has become a widely accepted industry standard with a variety of tools and processes that enable providers to deliver better care and achieve improved outcomes more effectively. This collaborative is a learning action network (LAN) model aimed to assist participating practices through collaborative learning strategies, education sessions, and technical assistance in adopting best practices in PCMH transformation. We are currently recruiting pediatric and family medicine practices throughout the state of Florida to participate in this no-cost program.
Enrolled health system organizations will receive the following:
- Project Orientation Webinar
- Interactive Monthly Learning Sessions on NCQA PCMH requirements
- Bi-weekly open office support hours
- Pre and post learning session surveys
- Access to a variety of tools and resources
- If you are a Florida pediatric or family medicine provider with a suitable size pediatric/adolescent population and interested in PCMH transformation, please click the link to complete the online Readiness Assessment. Once completed, a HealthARCH Consultant will contact you to set-up a recruiting call to discuss the program in more detail and answer any questions you may have about participating.
- Program Overview Flyer.
To learn more about the program and find out how your health system could possibly participate please contact HealthARCH at: email@example.com | 407.266.4000